The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

That Thing You Do (9)

Haunting thoughts of intimacy
run rapid through my mind
leaving me wanting and desiring you
more than you are awaiting to see,
under my spell you are not
because of the inability
of a spell not being powerful enough
for what you got,
those eyes, that smile,
your love and patience
continuously driving me to Antarctica
and back because I've been hot
since the first day
I connected the dots
I used to trace your heart,
excited will be the way
I will welcome you into that room,
lighting a candle
so through the fire and my eyes
you will see your reflection
on my moon as I express how I feel,
the question far gone
will have nothing to do
with what is real,
just why I have waited
this long to reveal,
that sacred heart
I've kept solid like steel
and then there was your smile and

That Thing You Do

No comments: