The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I Am Dedicated to the Mission

I am still sitting
Style of an indian
Under my breath thundering
Reincarnation
Tomorrow chanting
Yesterday phallacy
Today I am seriously chilling

Building shelters
Mentality helter
Verbal my skelter
Focused on my impact
3-2-1 better move back
Stable with the swagger intact

Laughing more sinister
Scientific prolific
toxic the glare unplanned
Like a splinter
Unmanned beyond the damned

Pain pain go away
On the low
Like a stowaway
Speaking metaphorically

Uh hmm, uh hmm
Excuse me with out the lossy = (a Cigarette)
any backpacker tracker
You can't lose me
Or confuse me
Disciplined call me Bruce Lee
Kicking habits that abuse me
Secondarily my CPR
Will be the only thing that moves me

Into another position
Unguarded my fashion
Similar to the prime transition
because

I Am Dedicated to the Mission

No comments: