The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Recognizing of Me (w)

What we saw from the beginning
were two Stars one Moon and three Suns,
I wanted to with you
soar to the heights of Kings and Queens.
Is that not of us?
Do we take each others hands
hold each others thoughts?
When do we wake up
from these dreams called love?
Can we evaluate the unexpected
or do we continue to prosper as projected,
Feeling good is the how I desire to feel
for the rest of my life,
then there is the time
that equality sets its standards
between us
amazing with the questions
of how as true is to believe
in the I in the time
in the attitude in the respect
what has to be is the level of change
I know your name you hear me pronounce
the first and the last You,
I appreciate infatuated with

The Recognizing of Me

No comments: