The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

To Vanish within Thin Air

And again I see I have to UN-prepare
My fears to leave behind another behind
the other - you see all I wanted was just a
taste of what was good not bad,
"I've tasted bad" and then I ran far away
far - far away, I am struggling-bad,
My heart needs repairing bad, assurance bad.
Where are my bags? I need to be with my dad,
my father who art in Heaven
Dear Lord, take me from this land
Before I start using my hands
Before I shed another tear
Before I shed blood - clear
the scars of a Prince enough
for them to be seen every year,
Story after Story no longer
am I interested in writing that book,
instead I'll compose thoughts sincere

To Vanish within Thin Air

No comments: