The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

When You Are Ready

The Sweetest Smell
I stand close by
imagining that deserted island
The fruits of knowledge on my back
The 360 degrees of chemistry
The surviving you surviving me
I'm in to being who I am for who you are
The walking in the sand
The ocean tides
The sun, Your beauty
The passion your fashion
I just can't stop this tropical storm
going on inside of my mind
the forever addiction in
expressing myself to you the rationing
my desires I have for you the secrets the
way you inspire my poetry
to set lyrical fires my throat is burning
Listen - My tonsils are ready for your hire
let me build a stage so I can recite these
words for you and only you

When Your Are Ready

No comments: