The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Until My Heart Stops

Your lovely face,
Your lovely hair,
The endless assortment of Victoria underwear
Your feminine scent,
Your soft skin,
I'm so fortunate just to be living
I see excitement for me
in the way you greet me I'm astounded
The way my feet have been grounded
Everyday is for the better
It's meaningful
The way my sleep is very dreamful
I count the number of your smiles
The number of emotional responses
The way you, each day fed me knowledge
to understand myself Thanks to you,
Now I'm righteous from start to finish
I always showed you behavior of the kindest
Who never became blinded
Even now as I close my eye
and type my feelings which I chose to do
as a new way of building
Resulting in my own personal fulfillment
I just seem to keep you on my mind
Line by line, line by line
I'm a writer
that needs to be blocked sometimes
but never happens
too much strength multiplied that can't
be broken down into fractions like
My love for your company Times
My love for what you want from me Times
My love for this talent forever will equal
My love for the love of your love
Which everyday I strive to keep above me
Vowing to you that when it rains
I will try to catch each drop

Until My Heart Stops

No comments: