The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Visions Beyond Visions

From the most intimate trips
My aim is to remember each and every one
Excelling to degrees of no return
unknown from where I've begun
Accomplishing my goals chasing the sun
my power, my belief, my energy infinite,
as I am a child of 2 but a son of 1.
So blessed as I am to exist before myself
each day within it my job is never done,
Stating and initiating conceptual idioms
familiarizing my mental with homonyms
and synonyms just to reach the blind, deaf
and dumb with minimum suspicion
as well as verbal supervision
I'm not responsible for teaching the ways
of Malcolm, Marcus, or Shirley Chisolm,
because I have my own beliefs and

Visions Beyond Visions

No comments: