The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Only One Listening (w)

Hello Beautiful, Do you mind
if I share My with you?
Will you be willing to with me, be comfortable?
For I am here
only to be with you, Gentle
Why don't you inhale and exhale for me
understanding that I may not be
the all that you need, I understand,
as you may be conscious of my existence
as though I was formed
just for your assistance
in which I don't have a problem helping and guiding
your heart to the level of non-resistance
Be afraid no more trust with your thoughts
And have faith in my soft approach
I have chosen to take with you
Where without I would be lost
Only to be discovered in a world
Where the lonely do all of the wishing
Making me feel like I'm

The Only One Listening

No comments: