The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Mind, Body and Soul (w)

How is it that each and every time
my life seems on the verge of break down,
you make everything better with the simple things
and put a smile on my face without a sound?

Not even all the riches of the world
would help me make it through a day,
but just a minute spent with you
and my whole world seems okay

A gaze of your heavenly brown eyes,
a whisper from your enticing lips
the caress of your comforting hug,
and a taste of your sweet kiss

All those things helps me through one more day
and makes my life seem worth while
When you hold me tight in your arms,
I feel safe, as a newborn child

I was torn between what was and what could be,
like my heart was clinging on to the past
She had shattered my heart in a million pieces,
but because of you the pain didn’t last

As you come to me with a casual flow,
I get chills down to the bone
You capture all of my attention,
as you talk with that sexual tone

When you run your fingers slowly over me,
I lose all of my self control
Right or not, for a moment all of me belongs to you

Mind, Body, and Soul

No comments: