The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

You Thrill Me

Slowly is the way you walk pass me
I can't move muscle spasms
breathing motionless
I want to say GOTDAMN
but my heart strives to hold your respect
complexion innocent perfume the scent
of tropical flowers
I close my eyes with you
opening them in Aruba
enchantment of exotic fantasies
locking persisting thoughts of you again
and again in my dreams
from your pretty toes
that greet my fetish
as you show and match them
along with your clothes
I look to see you the next day
and the next
I wait patiently in my sleep
just to wake
knowing that I will see you
I am pleased
I am excited and at this time,
I just want to let you know that everyday

You Thrill Me

No comments: