The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Arousal

My whole body aches with sensual longing
My thoughts are electrified
with passionate intent
Seeing you lying their so inviting,
seductively poised
I cannot be but driven
to embrace you in a thousand kisses
To caress you until
your entire body vibrates with passion
All this in my mind and more
How I long to lie with you this night,
to see the dawn
And shower your entire being with golden mist
Your succulent moist lips on mine
Your breasts pressed against my chest
I dream of this and wish for no more
Than to be making love to you
Through this enchanting night of silver stars
I dream of all this and more
To take you again and again
Limbs wrapped around each other in heavenly embrace
I dream and dream of this meeting
You are my ecstasy, my chosen,

My Arousal

No comments: