The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Your Morning Alarm

The sunset the reason I constantly focus
On you, Your eyes,
I'm feeling real powerful
More than before
My last relationship
Was just me on a sinking ship
That I didn't want to sink with anymore
So I swam because I knew how
With a smile, maintaining my innocence
As it was the importance
I knew I needed to witness
The pride, the dignity
The struggle the experience
To you I give my conditional deliverance
Yourself and I, no different
You see I want to give love
And you want to give love
As we are constantly falling in love
Just to breathe love, and teach love
To each love,
because it's all about the kisses and hugs
Just to express love in it's most vibrant form
as the beating of my heart is
here for you to ring everyday like

Your Morning Alarm

No comments: