The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wanting And Needing Me

Looking from the front
of the world
wind pressing the lids closer
to my eyes
inhaling a new spirit
first light, second dawn
I'm staying right here
because its the beginning
of something new
a different hue
a little bit of blue
a little bit of my reflection
with a lot of warmth
from the smile of you,
the world at its best
I stand before it
waiting so patiently
so patiently as I am standing
before you to guide your
feelings to my heart
to my love, to my soul,
you see this is not hard
for me to do
because I am the past
that in your dreams
you dreamt of a future
with me, a man that would
hold you, keeping you warm
when you feel cold
kissing you with passion,
when you start to feel old,
I am not going anywhere
please believe me as I will
want to keep you always

Wanting And Needing Me

No comments: