The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Your Future (w)

All this time I wonder about us
when are we going to discuss
topics pertaining to our lives
individually categorized.
I live to share breath,
I live to survive death,
Why do you live?
I would like to know if there is a place
inside of your heart for me to grow
You see...we can talk about life
or we can talk about our lives
honestly and truthfully
I'm stuck in between thoughts
of keeping you as my woman
or making you my wife
there is only one thing,
How do you feel about me
staying as your man or
one day becoming your husband
You see.....
I don't think that it is never too early
let alone too late depending
on the way you demonstrate
your feelings your thoughts and

Your Future

No comments: