The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trembling

Seizure type movements
muscles more than tight
more like a feeling
of pinched nerves
If you feel me...
the blood pressure rapidly rising
beyond my calcium level
knees buckling due to how weak
you are making me,
I know I'm not
suffering from osteoporosis,
Hyperventilating
once again I need H2o
nothing to grab
I need something
to keep up with this fellatio
as I temporarily remove my Halo
I
69 like my cancer sign
letting you know
to check for the symbol
before letting me lay low
I remember falling asleep between
what was always readily available
for me to eat admitting that I was full
dead tired leaving no reason
for this beautiful woman to say go
it is times like these that are
suppose to be addressed
supposed to be expressed
to prepare the next woman
before she allows my words
that are stronger than my actions
to get her undressed
without even knowing my name
or remembering the way she had me

Trembling

No comments: