The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Sad Part (w)

The wondering of blue skies
The rising of the winters sun
The opening of the earth's surface
The laying of you beneath me
My mind has you on it now
more than ever before
The capturing of your soul
The way you in my arms
became comfortable
I am not here to harm you
I just want you to trust me
in your own special way
with me in time
Take your time
to plan your escape
but just not right now
only because I need you,
like raisins in the shade
like a man who's never afraid
to celebrate your life
with more than one parade
a never changing you
a never changing me
woman I just want to be kept
so keep me that's all I ask,
as everyday I wake up
for the melting of my heart
to be done by you with a smile,
still, even after we have grown apart
which is

The Sad Part

No comments: