The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Unlike Any You Have Ever Had

From the beginning I thought you knew
by the way I flowed with you
the way I stood next to you
in my eyes couldn't you see
the love growing
with each word applied
allowing your ears to hear
I dream to be your fresh air you breathe
when you are in need
appearing to not vanish never
unless you are no longer
in existence on this planet
I've willed my soul to stay planted
to take control of the orbiting of
my spirit just to keep your essence
as a black woman near it
strong black and powerful enough
to permanently remove that
stress from your lower back
securing you with an infinite
amount of love and guidance

Unlike Any You Have Ever Had

No comments: