The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Feelings for You to Drain

If you know me then you know rain
If you ever met me in person
Then you know pain
If you ever spent time with me
then you spent it in vain
My time is 7,345 days never the same
If you ever thought you got close
Then you where involved in a game
If you ever expressed anger to me
Then you were just another name
A nick that I didn’t keep a record of
A machine that I didn’t want to maintain
If you ever broke down in front of me
Then you didn’t want to get to know my brain
If you never shared knowledge and wisdom
With me then my heart you didn’t want to gain
If you ever were selfish to me
Then you will always be to blame
For my leaving without a trace
Due to me never leaving any

Feelings for You to Drain

No comments: