The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

To Be Impressive (w)

If I turned tossed then turned again
Would it mean I was restless
or I had something on my mind
Defenseless?
Maybe because I didn't kneel
giving thanks praying about
understanding the meaning of stress
like the life I aggressively
attempt to lead Offensive
Because I'm quiet
doesn't mean I don't get stressed less
It's just how I accept life
as it is so precious,
no practice - as perfect I live,
and it is only for myself to judge
as I am perfect because I control
my nerves and reactions
for my own acceptance
enjoying the comforts of my esteem
drama free and able to rest
organized and relentless
casually relating
to those still debating
whether or not they have

To Be Impressive

No comments: