The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Scent Of Amor

A one night affair
inside of a memory
left inside of your most
intimate fantasy
a date with me
read as I will leave you
in a trance
First
I would pick you up
from where you have
finally decided to rest
the essence of the woman in you
after a long week's worth of working
we would then go
to a nice elegant restaurant
in your city by the water
(not going to tell what it is called)
we will then eat and enjoy
the atmosphere of romance
between two beautiful loving people
from then if you would like
we can go shine at
whatever place of your choice
you think we can shine at
party and sip
party and sip some more
from there we would retire
back to a nice suite with candles,
drapery, strawberries,
listen to soothing
and stimulating music
and that bubbly stuff
inside of a tub
where we will bathe
and stroke each other's ego
I will recite you my mind
you will relax your muscles
and let me play
softly around your vagina
where it will be
pulsating to catch up
to the way my hands
would feel upon your entire body
the strawberries
bitten and dripping down your neck
upon your breast
where I would with
the softest part of my lips,
clean up the mess
that I haven't made yet
another strawberry and a little champagne
I would watch race downward
towards the inner part of your thighs,
I would then chase
the stream left behind
with my tongue
that would have you
in a state of euphoria.
The sight of me
not just a man
will have you moving
the bath water below
creating a whirlpool
that will suck me into
your most intimate part of your body,
I will die this day,
resurrected by your orgasm
reincarnated by the aggressive
touch of your voice upon my ears
the focused texture
of your mouth upon my flesh...
the massage after drying you off,
just to make you wet again
would be invigorating
to the room that we will leave our

Scent Of Amor

No comments: