The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Loves Wilderness

Your beauty is so remarkable…
Your eyes are so incredible…
I desire to only long for you and only you
Because of the insides of your soul
That forever holds true..

You touch is so wonderful
As your kiss is so lovable
I am happy to have been found
Once again by the lover in you…

Then I breathe to believe
That with one more trip to your sheets
Your side again I will not leave
As long as it your love that I receive

Just wrote while looking at you…
You are so beautiful baby…
I love you…but not the pictures
of the other man you keep..

Not the memoirs of that other man your keep
How am able to sleep
Knowing that you have the things you have
to not even find it in your self esteem to share with me

Which only leaves me to express my thoughts
Which once again you have caught
off guard again while in your home abroad
as you call it ours, I reference what I saw

Only because it leaves a bad feeling in my heart
similar to one I’ve felt before….
She told me she was different
but she still kept him around

She told me that she was over him
As every time he called
She secretly held him bound
I stood and believed
I could possibly achieve
Replacing the memories
only to find myself cold, lonely,
and unseen like winter leaves

I asked to only to receive stillness
As my mind grew older
And left to wander alone inside of

Loves Wilderness

No comments: