The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Unconditional

I watched the snowfall
I looked for your face upon each flake
I didn't see an image that resembled you
as you were away - I still remembered you
The sun shined bright through my blinds
First rise of my physical
with you on my mind
Second thought was about
the conversation I already had
with you on my mind
On my mind is you
The delicate way I travel
just to survive for one more time
to hear your sweet
operator voice
of your own choice
I thank you for thinking
about me keeping me
on your mind
My world is now refined
I belong to you
My memoirs now include you
I write poems just to express
myself beautifully to you
So please accept my love
as a blessing as I am
forever grateful for you
existing in my life
as I exist in yours

Unconditional

No comments: