The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trying To Reach You

The paintings on the wall
Could not be much clearer at this time
As my love for you has been defined
The way I am taking My life serious now
is because of you
Walking everyday with a smile
And there was once that question of how
How could my feelings be so strong
Beautiful
They were here all along
I just had to be found
Until I was found by you
So why should I hold my feelings
back from you
Do you understand
You are a woman
and I am a man
in this life as we live
it is important that we become one
with no hesitation
the only way we can go wrong
is by thinking about going wrong
so let me let you enjoy me
all day and all night long
as each expression is the same
and it will continue until you
get the message
and figure out that I am here only
with my heart

Trying to Reach You

No comments: