The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Where I Would Like to Stay

I thought about you last night
I thought about the way
We held each other
Your arms around me
My legs around you
I never felt so wanted before
in my life
Thank you beautiful
for allowing me to lay so comfortably
next to you leaving me feeling
like a lovillionare so if
it is anything you want
don't ask because I already know
Your breath smelling so sweet
skin smooth like silk sheets
My hands really enjoyed exploring
the softest entity between your beliefs
My love with you I'm looking to please
With you I'm looking to fall to my knees
holding my hands out
for you to place yours
allowing me to invite you
into my life with a ring
shinning brighter than the
first star I wished upon
after the first day
before the first song sung by slaves
to keep their minds strong
like "Swing low Sweet Chariot"
Inspiring me to "Aim high
for that Someone special"
allowing me to sing as a slave for you,
I want to be locked down by you
because with you is

Where I Would Like to Stay

No comments: