The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Endlessly (w)

Sugar equals me
beyond the fact that it dissolves easily
However the you
along with the right amount of water
added to it equals you
the flavor never disappears
the taste stays and that is me - Sweet
Sweet enough to not critique...
just let me be me as I long
to demonstrate how to be for you
before leaving you I will ease you
with each and every bit of strength I flex
with me I want to keep you next
not to disrobe just explode
I've been waiting for the moment
the right time
to reach out and penetrate your mind
because I want to cry before I lie
just to keep you secure with my
UN-CON- DITion - NAL poetic lullaby..
you deserve more than the sun
and stars can offer you
as I will strive to remain dignified
as a man
to always rub the pain from up off of you
Dedication - my best friend,
Devotion - my best friend
because I have them
as they have me
to protect me

Endlessly

No comments: