The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why Birds Sing

I wake up in the morning
with thoughts of you,
taking a shower just to be fresh for you,
I say good morning when you are
on your beautiful way to work,
hoping that your spirit
receives my blessings
I rush out the house with a smile
that is bright enough
to warm the hearts of the unfortunate
sunshine attitude I live with,
unconditional love I possess,
so I give it to you year to year
like a Tenant so don't go anywhere
even if I ask you to leave
Please woman I'll cut off my shins
just to remain on my knees,
begging for you
to love me more than tomorrow
because I've already suffered
the pain and sorrow,
hurting now more than
I've ever been,
where now only for you are the reasons

Why Birds Sing

No comments: