The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Without Any Deny

To pick up from where I left off
Maybe my thoughts are not strong enough
To see beyond the way I treat women
Just to reach women based on how
They treat me winter, spring, summer and fall
To the point directly because I don't
want to stand confused an explanation is
what I need and a great deal of specification
Sorting and clearing any negative thoughts
from entering my mind so I can stay true
to my name without unwanted shame,
Low and behold everyone is not the same,
But for what it is worth
Self of the (UN - I) is not of thy true self
Protecting what is unpredictable
Based on material and financial interest
Talking and walking but not keeping the faith
Of what is truly overwhelmingly important

Without Any Deny

No comments: