The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Where I Was Crying Before

I sit here every day
thinking about
how more than happy
I could make you
AND KEEP YOU
working up a sweat
with my blood rushing
downward to my
"next time will be
my last time" forcefully
understanding that at
My most sincere moments
I've expressed that I would
never want to violate you
knowing damn sure
I would love to be intimate
with you,
A kiss on the lips
would be an achievement
of mine that I longed to fulfill
still waiting patiently
because of the first time
you smiled at me
I couldn't understand why
so I did what
follows naturally
and became your
unconditional friend
and I love you
for being that friend,
and now that the years
are rolling by so fast
I'm trying to get the best
I can get out of life
and I would love
for you to be involved
as I would do nothing
other than dedicate to you
and only you my friendship,
and even now at this time
I miss you,
I miss you in my dreams
I miss writing poetry to you
Can you feel the love
in my words?
Can you feel the pain
in my heart?
My Love, I have cried for you
so long and I don't want to cry any more
So please understand that
I am still here crying

Where I Was Crying Before

No comments: