The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

You Will Always Remain Dear

If I could stand one more
moment without you I would,
but I can't
it's eating me up inside each day
I have to recant
my vows, my devotion, my longing
just to again hold you and your hands
my left your left two step we dance
with my right and your excitement
to accept from me a wedding band..
I believe I belong inside of you
where it's warm
you used to be apart of me
Can you hear the harmony?
Can you see yourself in your dreams
again every night calling me?
I haven't giving up have you
seems appropriate for us to stay in touch
like pre-marital associates
I love, I need you and I'm here
promising to you for the last time
to have no fear...reassuring you
that no matter what happens
between you, I and the world
within my heart and soul to me

You Will Always Remain Dear

No comments: