The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Most Sensual Attention

Something can happen when
we both hold each other tight
tighter than the last night
my hands applied that cocoa butter
your back patiently allowed me to wonder
as I looked at the shape
I will not blunder just handle you
like the earth's core to thunder
electric, essentric
exotic, erotic
I am about to go there
because you are toxic
body smelling like angels breath
thirsting for it to continue to speak
1 hour discussions each session
sensually allowing me to bleed
erect explosion
I'm weak.......so
turn over so I can drink your potion
with out the flavored lotion
hands disciplined to hold
securing your motion
as the tides start to rise
from beneath your ocean
you have me, you got me...rhythmic I shake
aiming-ly arousing the intensity
I like kissing especially right there
and there - and there
woman are you prepared
if not you best beware
because I study, practice, plus I care...
about your beating
yeah I know about that
but I'll be gentle....do you see how you
have me quoting and floating words
in your direction, easily with

The Most Sensual Attention

No comments: