The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Your Love Is True

And this was suppose to be
the time I ran to the end of
the world for you
like the first thought that crossed
my mind when I met you
Woman you deserve the sun
and the moon, the fun, and the room
to let your hair down
relaxing until you can feel
the movements of souls
beneath the ground
let me work hard to provide
you with the comfort
you need, I desire to take on
the responsibility in keeping
that lovely smile upon your face
So let me prolong my conversations
with the Gods allowing them to cherish
each moment your name escapes my mouth
they know I love the everything the you
Pacing myself with time
I'm given just for you
therefore riddle me this
who is tall, dark and handsome
loving you with a smile wide enough
for the world to see similar to a
clear sky that's blue?
A question for your love and
your love to answer because I know

Your Love Is True

No comments: