The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Sins of Me

Reluctant as I remained
Independent however
Still environmentally chained
Overworked mentally
Respectfully under-maintained
In silence my brown skin
tightens in vain
with no need to be happy
because happiness only in the end brings pain
Greatly suffered surviving through
The strength of my divinity
Universally renamed
Courageously non-collegiately
My chin 90 degrees
I collectively refrain
from exercising my reign
Royalty stricken oppressed natively
Tricking Tarzan just to get to Jane
Non-emotional like coke with no CANE
high on the bang from thunder
Hold the rain
Only lyrics drop leaving permanent stains
My words spoken like Cyrus to gangs
New York, New York
All Year Brooklyn All Day
Triflin trigga no other equal
Abstract complex far from plain
Automation never the same
Thinking like momma
Get thrown from the 3 IRT train
With no one to blame
Doing my thing merciless like Ming
Slapping the whooping out of cranes
Cruelty to all that cross my lane
Arm & Hammering the brain
Watching and observing as the mucous drains
From the sides of the heads are

The Sins of Me

No comments: