The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thunderous (w)

I thought about you
the way you looked into my eyes
before you left my presence
I in my sleep fought about you
the smiles shared with
the heavens last night
graciously this morning
dawns upon you
I can see the earths core
beating for our evermore
the trusting love
connected to our fours
or shall I say
at this time sliding doors
the energy not similar
to what has been felt before
more of it which
has yet to be explored
more of it
which has already been endured
together we understand
while our spirits soar
high above pure
like angelic doves
keeping what is sacred
confidently about us and only us
where within the Divine nature
of this world we found Love
of proportions wonderous
enjoying every moment
our souls meet
and our hearts beat

Thunderous

No comments: