The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why I Cry

I thought you knew about me
The data the base the foundation
My time you enjoyed for the moment
Then what happened or did your just
Fail to mention that before you
Someone else borrowed your attention
Preventing you from subconsciously
Returning to your own relation
Touch out of I've been lost without you
Like I said upon my lips
That you failed to read
They can have you I thought you knew
That you were not my goal
I said out to achieve
My emotions I wore on my collar
and not on my sleeves
remember the noose tighter and tighter
it gets with every lie ever told
every ounce of deceit your life controls
I can't wait to die
just so I can fly
with Gabriel, Charles Senior and Malehki
Rescuing me from evil false love
and the reason

Why I Cry

No comments: