The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Your Worlds Chastity

Together yesterday
Forever tomorrow
Belonging right here
Providing and realizing
The importance of emphasizing
The matter under the mind
Do you really know why
You see I really know why
The sky cries
Woman it is not rain
And it is not pain
It is joy that my prayers
For you employ
So understand and celebrate
The ability to be touched
By each drop of my first thought
To continue showing you my first smile
Where it doesn't matter truthfully
How far we are apart
Regardless of the time or miles
My metacosmical, philosophical,
chronicle extra terrestrial reaches
The sacred galaxies of fantasies
As the telekinetic woman
Continue to ask for me
And last for me
Challenge me and balance me
My equilibrium stable enough
To remove

Your Worlds Chastity

No comments: