The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Sight

I want your love
if only just for tonight
I want your body and my body
together to melt as one
Tonight why don't we
make an intimate connection
Let's make love with our bodies intertwined
Let's put together the passions
of your mind and mine

I want your love
I want to take every inch of you
I want to engross your body
in the loving things I do to you
I want your love
every bit there is to take of it
Your entire body
I would like to take a taste

I want to paint your body with my love
using my tongue as the brush
painting pleasure with its soft slow strokes
Every strike intended to invoke
the maximum pleasure that it can
To make you quiver with pleasure
that is my game plan

I want your love!
Come!
Give it to me!
I want to take you tonight
I want to please your body
I want to enter into you
and make you feel my passion
I want to put myself in you
and bring you satisfaction
as I push Up and Up and Up
I want to show you just how much
I want your love
and I don't plan on stopping until
climax you have reached
I want your love girl
Won't you give it to me as I
now know the answer to that...
as I am now blessed as I have received

The Sight

No comments: