The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Passions Symphony

I pull you subsequently to me no room within
Caressing your skin so purposefully yet softly
Like silky-smooth rose petals against your skin

I stroke your face, roaming slowly to your neck
your mind succumbing to my gentle touch
Lulling you softly into a deep passion within

Sensations cover your body as my lips consume you
Encompassing every part of your sensuality inside
Tremors of ecstasies music building inside your thighs

I pull your hands to my hard muscled chest
Feeling my hot burning skin under your hands
I guide you to my restrained passions below

We join together in a karma sutra of built up lust
Rocking slowly to a classic tinkling of piano keys
A slow dramatic set of deep slow tones and beats

The music of our bodies building to the high-pitched notes
Edifying up in volumes intensity and deep passion
Riding the waves of the compositions concluding end

Our bodies lay swathed in the heat of the music's last part
The remembrance of the concerto echoes in the mind
Entwined you fall into slumber at the end of

Passions Symphony

No comments: