The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just Because

I left my love in Brooklyn, NY
My courage, My strength
My confidence
My square root of 25
My combination to a complete
Comfortable life
Crying every night
For just a second hurts
More than shedding tears
All at the same time
Flash backs
Of the Central Park walks
The moisture development
The real vibe
That was once felt
I use to cross the street
Hoping to find
On the other side
My love
Memories of climbing trees
Just for a glimpse
Of you to see
Fortunate be I
To my 3rd degree
as I await your presence patiently
Silly for your touch
Wishing to hold your hand
Which I would think
Is not asking too much
If so what would I have to do
To maintain your trust
As if it is only for you I lust
As it is only on you
Exist such a crush
I wonder if you remember what I remember
As it is your mind body and soul
And heart I’m out to rush

Just Because

No comments: