The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hand to a Glove

To rise with the thoughts of fulfilled love
Is only to understand why it is important
To love things that are good in life
The smile to receive and the smiles to
Let guide your heart like the light at the
End of a tunnel at night so let your mind
Find time to unwind with mine be my
Grapes on the vine I’ll make into wine
And let me taste the fine down your spine
Leaving you no choice but to remind
Yourself about when you were by yourself
Looking for invisible lines of love
Until I came along and drew them for only
You and I to shove our way through
To each other’s hearts and inner emotions
Where my sensitivity and your time you
Give to me will fit like a

Hand to a Glove

No comments: