The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Will You Lay and Let Me Love You?

Can I use your body for my pleasure,
which is to pleasure you?
Will you lay and let me love you
In the way that I want to?

Can I love you with my eyes
Feed your lust upon my gaze
Show you with my sparkle
All my loving ways?

Can I embrace you with my warm lips
Breathe my fire upon your neck
Can I stroke you with my velvet tongue
and secure with my mouth your breast?

Can I love you with my strength
and Trace every contour of your flesh?
Can I linger there as I wish
Until you've had enough of my best

Can I watch the moisture
Form upon your dewy skin
Can I savor and devour it
suck it all within?

Can you love me with your softness
while you feel my hardness grow?
Can I position myself on top of your body
And really let you know?

Can I use your body for my pleasure
Which is to pleasure you,
In the way that I want to?
with only one question left which is

Will You Lay and Let Me Love You?

No comments: