The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ENJOYING THIS - Part 5 of 10

Then became of us
Without sleep
the heavy breathing
my hands upon your body
your most sensitive
orgasm my attempt
sweating on top of you
your hands
my back you squeeze
hips you raise vertically
I shake now
my heart begins to smile
erection of your vulva
welcomes my lubricated finger tips opening
and closing the glands
of your clitoris
as stimulation for you begins
looking for a change
in your body language
before placing my soft lips
in between your hips
My tongue. Delicious
turning over on your stomach
just to ease
your excited muscles
with a massage
your back
your thighs
your calves
Your gluteus maxim us
Your skin so succulent
my penis is harder then
your grip on life
I salivate to think of you
as my wife
as I watch your vagina
breath in and out
out and in
welcoming me to slowly
come within
instead I take my mouth
and sit it
in between your ass
like a remote control
lost within a couch
wet, secreted, juicy
I belong tasting you
before inserting my all
inside of you
Love I feel, as I smell
the beauty of you
lightly I lick you
gently I stick you
exploring the hole that
is sacred between you
you scream you can't take any more
as your asshole opens up
to my tongue
a gentle voice
screams out loud
Mi amour, Mi amour
I stay positioned
as I was here before
with the caramel, chocolate,
strawberries and nuts
desiring your body
similar to a banana split
topping you as I hunger
for your body miles away
allowing you to continue

ENJOYING THIS - Part 5 of 10

No comments: