The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moments

I just wanted to take this moment
to apologize to the moments
that kept me from my moments
of peace of ease

I sit now before you
to share my thoughts openly
because it is only
within this moment I feel safe

Like a man untouched by a woman
safe until he is freed by a woman
the umbilical cord, life preserved
a life unreserved Me..

Now again I am seen
only to be unseen
by a moment decided
by a woman within her moment

and I unserstand
that is why ahead I plan
because I don't trust my own moments
as they allow me to settle

Within this world of ungodly moments
I cry through my thoughts
because no one wants to take the time
to discuss our moments

Living to die until our moment
before our moments
what are we to do to remember
if we are not interested in one another's moments

You see I talk about moments
here and now because
I was once trapped inside of a moment
where I did not lose site of my plan

My faith established a base
to seize time
where I was able to counter my moment
by someone else's moment

Living and testifying before you
that I am alive and well because
of how I understand moments
and the way they just exist as

Moments

No comments: