The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A New

From here today
this afternoon
before the setting
of the southern sun,
I pledge to you my allegiance,
my strength for it is
what allows me to stand
undivided before you
with my immediate attention
Happy with a smile
brighter than the oceans reflection
uninhibited is my new direction
with accuracy to eliminate
the unnecessary fallacy,
to instead exist
within your reality understandably.
My love, like the way
doves fly together
after a wedding
My compassion,
the unconditional side
of my down comforter bedding
My faith,
the opening of my world
regarding your every sentence,
I am dying inside
to sometimes listen,
just so my eyes
can lock onto your lips position
mesmerizing me
from out of my own
which I must admit is

A New

No comments: