The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To Enunciate Love

Not one reason will escape
My desire for your love
Within these thoughts
permanently planted into my soul
By your smile
Beautiful I wish
I would never run out of wishes
Just so I can continue living for you
Resting on the soul of your body
with endless kisses
let I be your mister and you be my misses
forever with you I want to make love
create love and instigate love
because of you I am able to orchestrate love
through my poems expressing to you
the way I unconditionally dedicate love
crying through each letter
following the last
due to not knowing how you appreciate love
sharing for the horizon to punctuate love
for you to see
A shade of purple, orange, and pink

To Enunciate Love

No comments: