The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Freestyling 17

With or without the attention
Leaving me to mention
I am hotter than 1 million men marching
In DC with the AIDS infection
DonÂ’t stop and look at me
Without the proper protection
Or be left with your peeps second guessing
Bringing to you immediately lessons
About this deadly lyrical venom
I spit in all directions
First before the infection
Now count backwards from 1
Leaving you with mental ingestion
All confused with the shitty complexion
Trying to move up like the Jefferson's
Commercially that just wonÂ’t work
So stop stressing
Before out comes the Wesson
That will do more than pop ya
Once used as a door stopper
Just to show how I'm Levis cuffed
LDockerskers and I am out

No comments: