The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, October 07, 2005

The One and Only Love of My Life

I always dreamed of the day I'd meet the one
The day that my Juliet would sweep me away
But I never thought it would actually be
because it was just a dream
A fantasy so far off that would never come true
I prayed that you would come
That God would send the only one that I'd ever need
The only one that would ever make me feel special
So I waited
I waited with hope
Hope that I'd be given
the gift to love and to be loved
And then that day in the September
Oh, that day I'll never forget
It was when all my hopes,
dreams, and prayers came true
The day when you left your girls to be with me
Why me? I had to ask myself
Then I realized you were the one
The one who would encourage me,
cherish me, and love me till the end
You just can't imagine the way you make me feel
It's a feeling I just can't explain
The feeling I get whenever I look at you,
hear your name, or feel the slightest touch of your hand
I love the way you look at me,
and the way you make me smile
I especially love the way you place your hands
around my waist and softly tickle me until I get chills
I just wonder if your hands
could feel the butterflies
I get while they were there
And I can't forget your gentle kiss
Your lips softly kissing my back
I wanted that moment to last forever
And your brown eyes
Looking in them I get lost in my thoughts
It all seems so perfect
I can't wait until we finally belong to each other
The day we both say "I do"
And the gift that we will exchange
The gift we've saved our whole lives
to give that special one
So forever you will be my one and only

The One and Only Love of My Life

No comments: