The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Long Forgotten

That morning
Along with the sunrise
Birds sang their songs

I felt the warmth of feelings
Flowing deliciously through my blood

She snuggled against me
Warmth and sweet
I inhaled her aroma

My hands began to caress her
Tenderly and carefully
Frightened to awaken her

She stirred
She felt
She responded
Desire captured my being

Oh...I wanted her
She turned and began to caress
Her touches were tender and loving

Her lips were delicious
Her kisses were soft, warm, giving, and strong
She took me in her arms

I felt content and very blessed
I cradled her tightly in my arms
Firmly tucked her against my chest

Oh
I wanted to savor this moment
Beautiful and unexpected
I wanted to keep this memory etched in my mind
I wanted this moment to stay alive

I wanted to let her know
And to return what she has given me
The feeling that has been

Long Forgotten

No comments: