The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Favorite Flavor

So one time at Understand Camp
my photogenic ways
approached another's hemisphere
to interrupt the meaning of valuing
the temporary Black History Stamp
should I announce that the struggle
becomes more of a tug of control
and not war
Superman blind flying
exposing raw my soul, Damn!
Here we go again
I've been through this before
judged premeditatedly
right from the front door
Scrabble used as a place
to bring closure to my patience
you have a ratio
4 out of 7 times to use
do the math
then document the time
I'm still waiting in jeopardy
this relationship,
Why in the Heavens
did she sleep with me?
Kool Aid type feelings
sweet enough to use them
to cavity my enamel
or make me desire for more
unaware or cherry being

My Favorite Flavor

No comments: