The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Permanent

Now is the time
to put the real on the table
I notice you need more friends
than those that can contain you
come on be for real
you are not ready to love
because you reject love
you are more like a yellow dove
once pure but no more
look at how you operate
your life with no organization
buy always trying to use
your mental is to show intelligence
I'm telling you to be for real and stop faking
it hasn't brought you anything different
looks like to me you are in
the same situation looking for a
better way through criticism
when you don't even support
your own children
guiding them with non-spiritual wisdom
I'm telling you that it is a sad thing
trying to claim you are African
at the same time acting like an American
no Indian
following and not leading
life is like a open wound
with no bleeding
Damn
sometimes I wonder if
your life is gracious
or do you just live
day to day making poor decision
like the president
then again who am I
I don't know as much as you
I really don't have a clue
about your intelligence
which right now is irrelevant
because about your worries
I can't worry because within
my heart my love for all things
including myself is

Permanent

No comments: