The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sexual Visualization

She I looked over
and mentioned to her
about my eyes
and the way they appeared,
glossy gazing and interested
in the way
the word curve
naturally embodied her everyday,
and I am here
to begin a brighter presentation
a light of magic a whisper of life
within her beautiful ear of love,
fortunate to be able
to form the unbelievable concepts
of my first thought,
my first promise to myself,
which is to maintain
the balance of my attraction,
like I said the curve
naturally embodied her everyday
from the walk to the talk,
from her hair to the what she wears,
I am just an individual audience,
an imagination
of my own reconciliation,
fascinated beyond demonstration
lovingly dedicated to her is my

Sexual Visualization

No comments: